Date(s) - 15/02/2023 - 17/02/2023
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
QUALITY EDUCATION ACCOUNTABILITY.
We shall interrogate whether Uganda has ever had Quality Education, and if it had, when did it stop ? We are going to have many serious scholars on the subject and all stakeholders are hereby informed in advance. If you wish to be part of the event, you better start booking. If you want to be part of the papers presentation teams you should express your interest. There shall be 10 topical papers touching on the following thorny subjects:
1. We shall review governments’ efforts at delivering Quality Education in Uganda since colonial times
2. We shall review countries’ experiences and success stories at delivering Quality Education with the goal of benchmarking Quality Education in Uganda
3. We shall look at the yearning for science in Uganda and seek the justification of the urge for science
4. We shall listen at the survey findings of science conceptual understanding by Uganda teachers and interrogate whether it has promoted the good teaching of science and what transformation this has caused to the people and economy of Uganda over the years with a view to consolidating the gains and reducing the losses
5. We shall see what data on subjects’ scores say about the subject which drive science scores
6. We shall look at environmental factors affecting students’ academic performance and the best areas of emphasis for better performance
7. We shall look at subjects’ contribution to economic development
8. We shall interrogate the rising indiscipline in schools with a special look at remedies to the covid lockdown effects on students
9. We shall look at the fall in ethics and integrity amidst increased proliferation of faiths and fellowships in Uganda
10. We shall look at the IT roadmap for resolution of poverty and rising costs of education in Uganda.
If you are interested in attending, in writing, in discussing, in additional improvement to the paper topics please call the following numbers:
077 2402153 / 075 340215
Log in if you already have an account with us.